Depth chart for Maine waters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Fellows: I intend to dive East Port, ME next year and was looking for a depth chart / topographical map for Passamaquoddy Bay. Can anyone tell me where I can order this? From Google earth it seems like Passamaquoddy Bay has a lot of entry points from Eastport for some awesome shore diving but I needed to know which entry points would give me enough depth from the shore. If there is better way to go about this, please advise.

Cheers -

CS

NOAA has a Google Earth Kmz file that had the NOAA charts on it. It should have what you are looking for.

^^^That is free. Otherwise, go to the NOAA charts page and download the chart you want and NOAAs free chart reader. Or, look up the chart you want and order it from Charts on Demand, about 20 bucks.

Or call Joe George at Cojo Diving. He dives Eastport all the time and also does guided dives too. The dive window up in Eastport is very small do to the extreme tidal change of more that 24' between high and low tide.

Thanks guys. I found the chart but unfortunately the map ends at the bottom at exactly the spot where I wanted to shore dive.

Nautical Chart Viewer: Passamaquoddy Bay and St. Croix River; Beaver Harbor; Saint Andrews; Todds Point

Here is another one but this is for deeper ocean I think and does not give numbers for the area between W Quoddy Head and East Port. Would anyone have the link for depths around Eastport and south of it?

Nautical Charts Online - View details of Chart 13003, Cape Sable to Cape Hatteras

Thanks once again. All this info has been very useful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom