Sea Shepherd has a new 'fast' boat.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teamcasa

Sr. Moderator
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Let's hope they are more successful with on this trip.

Japanese whaling ship heads to sea - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

news_101129_1_7_Sea_Shepherd_makes_history_Gojira_10_large.jpg

haha. great naming choice! Gojira = Godzilla, for those that don't know.

Any specs for this boat?

Do what you do Sea Shepherd!

I want to watch the episode where they put that long bow in front of the whaler. I know it's been done before but this one should look impressive getting knocked off. It might just get a 90 degree bend, should make for interesting video whatever happens.

Don't count on it Dennis. I know you, as well as others would probably like to see someone killed but I think they will be a little more careful this year. Sorry to dissappoint you.

Don't count on it Dennis. I know you, as well as others would probably like to see someone killed but I think they will be a little more careful this year. Sorry to dissappoint you.

Careful doesn't make good television. I'm sure there will be incidents, the difference between cutting it close and a collision is luck.

I certainly don't want to see someone killed, whaler or protester. That's one of the things that upsets me about these antics, sooner or later someone is going to get killed. I've spent my life at sea and safety has always been a prime concern of every vessel I've been on. Watson is out there playing games in arctic waters where survival time is measured in minutes.

Trivia:
Can you tell me what country Paul Watson is licensed as a Captain?

Back
Top Bottom