Download problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divnamite

Reaction score
I have Oceanic VT Pro. I dove twice on Sunday, but for some reason, I can only download the 1st dive to my computer. When I was given the options to save dives, I see only one, my 1st dive. Am I missing something?:confused:

Oceanic Personal Dive Computers have user selectable Sampling Rates that determine when data is sampled and stored for subsequent download to associated PC interface programs. More frequent sampling provides more data per dive yet results in storage of fewer dives for download. Dive time, use with Nitrox, with or without air integration, dive profiles, and other variables also effect the number of dives that can be stored. Although as many as 150 dives might be stored for consistent 60 foot dives with the Sampling Rate set for a 10 foot rate, as few as 1-2 may be stored when the profiles fluctuate and the sampling rate is set for a 2 second rate.

The following is a guideline for each time-based sampling rate:

Sampling Rate Estimated Capacity
60 seconds 50-60 Hours
30 seconds 25-30 Hours
15 seconds 12-15 Hours
2 seconds 1.5-2 Hours

I assume that your sampling rate is set for 2 seconds. If not, please contact our tech support guys at service@oceanicusa.com or (800) 435-3483 for additional assistance.

I think my sample rate is default, I believe it's 15 sec. I can actually see the 2nd dive information on my dive computer. I just can't download it. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom