Pro Plus 2 download problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dragon2115

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Question for the Oceanic guys. I just returned from Bonaire and went to dowload my Pro Plus 2 and could only download the last three dives. Usually I download after every day of diving but this time I could bring a laptop with me. The computer shows all eighteen dives in it's log but I just can't download them. Is that normal? Oceanlog SW is rev 2.1.1

Thanks

A similar thing happed to me with the pro plus 2, but I could not download the first 3 dives. All the rest downloaded fine. I think the problem was the new software 2.1.1 remembered the last setting when I downloaded my son’s V250. A similar thing happed to me with the pro plus 2, but I could not download the first 3 dives. All the rest downloaded fine. I think the problem was the new software 2.1.1 remembered the last setting when I downloaded my son’s V250.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom