Viper fin sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi there, I am very interested in purchasing a set of these fins, but am a little confused about sizing, I have seen sizes listed as xsmall, small/medium, small, regular and large, I have also seem only xsmall, small, regular and xtra large. I am a male and wear a size 6 5mm boot what size should I order? I cannot try on as no one sells so need to buy online. Thank you for your help.

If you are not in a rush, order a X-small (based on Oceanic's size chart) from Leisure Pro and if it doesn't fit, return it for a small. The "perfect fit" return policy allows you to do so for free, you just have to deal with the fact time involved in doing that. I have used the return policy on a couple of occasions with no problems.

If you are in a rush, you should be able to order both sizes at the same time and return the one that doesn't fit for a refund.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom