Lens protector for Pro Plus 2.1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SDucotey

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have 4 Pro Plus 2.1 computers and want to install the lens protector. No instruction were provide with the protector and I would like to do it correctly the first time. Can somebody let me know some brief instructions on how to do this. I would guess you just use water but I read one review that somebody need soap also to attach. Thanks for any help.

This is an old post, but I have the same question. I would like to hear any advice about getting the lens cover film on properly. Thank you.

Maybe I should have gotten the ZAAG, but I already bought the Oceanic lens protector film. I'm sure someone out there has advice about sticking it on well. Is it really so tricky, or should I just go for it?

I use the Oceanic protector. Just wipe your screen clean and peel layer off protevtor. I just lays right down with no hassel.have use them for over 5 yrs with no problem

I just put mine on, swim deep. I just went for it. Looks like I got some minor bubbling which should work itself out. I'll let you know.

---------- Post added July 19th, 2014 at 12:03 PM ----------

Just noticed how old this thread is. Whoops.

Back
Top Bottom