Oceanic Datamax Pro - finally quit after 8 years

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bfuqua

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Datamax Pro that has worked faithfully for 8 years. Pulled out my rig this year and it just flashes 4 times and goes back to sleep.:depressed: I new battery didn't help.

Does anyone know if there is a trade in or rebuild policy.

Thanks, Bill

Yeup, you can trade in and get 25% off MSRP of a new model if you like :wink: That is an Oceanic promo. They have models extremely similar to what you already have. Right now you get a Free how to use Online Class when you purchase an Oceanic Computer too. So you don't have to worry about reading a manual that seems it is in a different language :wink:

Can I buy it off you for parts ? I need the plastic battery holder from this unit
Andrew Klinzmann

I found that the manual for my OCI was necessary because the OC1 course from DiveNav is the only one available with the coupon from the computer purchase, and the two computers have somewhat different displays.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom