Pro Plus 3 firmware update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Areprobate

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was on Oceanics website today trying to sign up for classes at DEMA and noticed that there was a firmware update for my Pro Plus 3. Clicked on link and got a "page not found" error. Is there really an update and where would I look to find it? Also... Has anybody been able to sign up for classes at their site with any success?

I was on Oceanics website today trying to sign up for classes at DEMA and noticed that there was a firmware update for my Pro Plus 3. Clicked on link and got a "page not found" error. Is there really an update and where would I look to find it? Also... Has anybody been able to sign up for classes at their site with any success?

This page http://www.oceanicworldwide.com/us/news/notice-firmware-update-rev1b--proplus3-dc/ works for me this morning.

How to install:
You can update your Pro Plus 3’s firmware (operating software program) to newly released revision 1B using the Check for new Firmware Update feature of the current version of the OceanLog PC interface program or Diverlog Mac interface APP. There is no need to return the Pro Plus 3 unit to Oceanic

Back
Top Bottom