There is any Oceanic Technical Support os customer service?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lrossel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi guys,

I have a Atom 3.1 that is not working as a dive computer after 2 year of use. Now is a very expensive watch.

Does any body knows a contact in Oceanic Technical Support or Customer Service to ask them for help?

Warranty
Contact Us

One thing to mention: This is DEMA week, so the responses might be VERY slow. Also, after more than two years....I don't think you'll get much help as it's out of warranty.

Warranty
Contact Us

One thing to mention: This is DEMA week, so the responses might be VERY slow. Also, after more than two years....I don't think you'll get much help as it's out of warranty.

Gracias Victor,

I'm not asking for warranty, I need to know how to send my PDC for repair. The Oceanic web page offers the repair service but I didn't find any information abou how to ask for service.

I writed a message in the contact form without any answer.

The lack of response is probably due to DEMA. Having said that, it might be worth buying a new computer due to how expensive it would be to fix.....not even to mention the cost to ship to/from Chile.

No matter whether it is in or out of warranty, I believe you will need a return authorization to send the unit back for service. You will need to contact them directly or just have your local Oceanic dealer do it for you. I have included some contact info below from the Oceanic website along with a link to their return form.

Return or Exchange an Item through Oceanic

A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required for all returns. Please fill out our Return Form and contact an Oceanic Customer Service Representative toll free at 800-435-DIVE (3483) or via email service@Oceanicusa.com to obtain a return merchandise authorization.
Please return your purchase in its original packaging. Include your invoice with the return and state why you are returning the item. For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS or insured Parcel Post for shipment. Our address is as follows:
Oceanic Worldwide
ATTN: Customer Service
2002 Davis Street
San Leandro, CA 94577

No matter whether it is in or out of warranty, I believe you will need a return authorization to send the unit back for service. You will need to contact them directly or just have your local Oceanic dealer do it for you. I have included some contact info below from the Oceanic website along with a link to their return form.

Return or Exchange an Item through Oceanic

A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required for all returns. Please fill out our Return Form and contact an Oceanic Customer Service Representative toll free at 800-435-DIVE (3483) or via email service@Oceanicusa.com to obtain a return merchandise authorization.
Please return your purchase in its original packaging. Include your invoice with the return and state why you are returning the item. For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS or insured Parcel Post for shipment. Our address is as follows:
Oceanic Worldwide
ATTN: Customer Service
2002 Davis Street
San Leandro, CA 94577

Thanks for the help guys, I just got an answer from Oceanic. I have to send the PDC to USA for warranty fixing with a RMA number just asigned.

Back
Top Bottom