Best lens protector for pro plus 3?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rossterman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just bought a pp3 and it came with a Mylar like protector. It doesn't have any adhesive so not sure it will stay on too long. Does anyone make a molded hard plastic lens protector that fits this or the pp2? If not, is there a more durable film type protector than the factory piece?

thanks!
Ross

I have one of the plastic ones on my PP2 -- I was just trying to search for it and I can't seem to find it anymore for sale.
I wouldn't mind picking up a new one.

Hopefully they pop back up on the market again.

---------- Post added January 3rd, 2015 at 08:38 AM ----------

Found a couple listing that said they had the "hard plastic" cover but no pics .. so I am unsure if its really it.

Tried Zagg? They have one for the pp2. My wife just got a pp3 but I haven't looked at it yet. I thought it would be like the old veo where you just pop the plastic off and pop a new one on for $10.

I've used the Mylar-like protector that came with it. My partner and I both have them and have put 40 dives each on it and it has stuck on and protected it well. I would use that one until it starts being a problem for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom