Pro Plus 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dnaber

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok Gang I just picked up my PP3. Now I have a question..... I'm I to assume that the Class and the Simulator are 2 different items? I'm guessing that the Class is what we get for free (when it becomes available) and the Simulator we get to pay for? Also where would I be getting the registration code from for the free class from? Please advise. Thanks

The eDiving simulator and online class are different things. The simulator allows you to "play" with the computer, both above and below the water. The online class includes many short videos of specific functions and operation - that are produced with the simulator. The simulator is available currently - but that is something that you'll need to download and purchase the Pro Plus 3 product to use. The online class is scheduled to be available by end of March 2015. With active classes, registration codes are delivered upon completion of online registration of the dive computer on the Oceanic web site. This is not currently active for the Pro Plus 3 - but we will provide online class codes once it is available for any that have been previously registered.

As a reply you stated end of March 2015. Is it available now? As the ocean waters are starting to warm up here in north Florida I would love to have some addition training other than the simulator. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom