Oceanlog software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dnaber

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I really like the simplistics of your application but have a couple questions and a few suggestions for your Oceanlog software:

Questions:
1. How do you export a complete dive log file? I would like to open it in excel. When I select all dives to export only the last two will export. And if I select just the first 1 or 2 dives nothing will export. I find that it's happening for both file types DL7 and TXT.

2. What files are needed to copy data from one computer to another? Do I have to include all the backup files or just the lastest?

Suggestions:
1. Need to include a Print Preview option.
2. Should be able to set a default country.
3. "Dive Type" and "Conditions" should be made the same and should be printed correctly. If I check "Boat" in Dive Type it should be checked in Conditions on the printed copy. Or was this designed this way?
4. Need to add a "Shore" dive option under Dive Type.
5. Should be able to print your personal data to A5 size for a paper logbook..

Thanks

I also have a the question regarding export/import of files.
I have a current dive log with an aries atmos AI that I would like to export to the Oceanlog software due to the purchase of the VT 4.1. They both use dlg files and I have followed the instructions but get the same error message.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom