Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
  • Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
  • Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
  • Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
  • Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW for 2014 Access SBlogbook for members. It allows you to directly upload data from your dive computer, validate your logs digitally, link your dives to photos, videos, dive centers (9,000 on file), fishes (14,000 on file) and much more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.

Thread: Canon Powershot G2 & Ikelite housing (for G2)

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Canon Powershot G2 & Ikelite housing (for G2)

I'm planning on upgrading to the 20d housing. I have the G2 & Ikelite housing, both in great shape.

To see photos taken with this equipment (both underwater and above) visit www.pbase.com/dougsturgess . There are many photos in the "Limited Edition Framed Fine Art Prints" section as well as the "Travel Photography" section.

Housing info: http://www.ikelite.com/web_pages/5can_g2.html
    G2 info: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/spec...n/canon_g2.asp

Price Negotiable.

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    500 - 999
    Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by dougsturgess
    I'm planning on upgrading to the 20d housing. I have the G2 & Ikelite housing, both in great shape.

To see photos taken with this equipment (both underwater and above) visit www.pbase.com/dougsturgess . There are many photos in the "Limited Edition Framed Fine Art Prints" section as well as the "Travel Photography" section.

Housing info: http://www.ikelite.com/web_pages/5can_g2.html
    G2 info: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/spec...n/canon_g2.asp

Price Negotiable.
    how about a starting price???

Also what kinda strobe's were you using to bring out the light in the UW pics? they look great

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Thanks for the compliments.

All the photos underwater were taken with the G2's flash with the Ikelite-provided diffusor to reduce backscatter. No substrobe. All underwater photos were taken in RAW mode then converted to TIFF & PSD using Photoshop, individually white-balanced & enhanced as needed.

I would part with the G2 & housing for $925.00 USD. This includes the following:

-Canon Powershot G2 (I believe I have the orginal box), 1 Canon Lithium-Ion battery, original camera shoulder strap, 32MB factory CF card, original instruction book and other miscellaneous paperwork.

-Ikelite housing specifically made for Canon Powershot G2 complete with O-ring, silicone lubricant, lens cap, diffusor, arm (everything except substrobe shown at http://www.ikelite.com/web_pages/5can_g2.html)

If you're interested, I can take close-ups of the equipment and post. Thanks for your interest.

Tech Instructor

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    1,000 - 2,499
    Photos
    Would you be interested in parting with the housing only? I've already got a G2 and am looking for a housing.