Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
  • Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
  • Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
  • Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
  • Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW for 2014 Access SBlogbook for members. It allows you to directly upload data from your dive computer, validate your logs digitally, link your dives to photos, videos, dive centers (9,000 on file), fishes (14,000 on file) and much more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.

Thread: Brand New Viking HD 1500 Vulcanized Rubber Dry Suit For Sale with access

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    500 - 999

Brand New Viking HD 1500 Vulcanized Rubber Dry Suit For Sale with access

I have a brand new, never dove Viking HD 1500 Rubber Dry Suit, with uncut Latex neck seal and latex (not rubber) hood, steel toe/shank feet, quick cuffs, uncut latex wrist seals, everything else standard. Size is a 3 regular, a good fit on me (5' 11" 235lbs, 36/38" waist, 11 wide shoe).

These are hard to come by, and seeing as how it's been out of the bag twice, I'm asking full internet price plus shipping on the suit, with storage bag, new repair kit, inflater whip and one set of suspenders. It has never been used, and unless you want to wait 6 months to pay the same price, you might want to take my offer.

Price: $1500.00 plus shipping and handling (depends on where you are) This is what I paid for it. Price is firm.

Final price (with shipping) will be determined after acceptance of offer, prior to shipping. Will accept Paypal (preferred) and certified check/cashiers check. Will ship suit upon clearing of payment, have photos, available upon request (don't know how to post them on here) so I'll email them if you're interested. Location is Lansing, MI (48837).

Accessories: (plus S&H)

3 finger latex dry gloves (no liners): $85.00

Extra suspenders: $10.00

Extra wrist seals (2 avail): $20.00 each

Used Arctic Undergarments (1 piece body suit only, glove liners/foot liners not included): $100.00 (still in decent shape, but washed quite a few times, no holes/wears/tears)

I'll throw in all the above accessories for another $200.00, they pretty much will be needed for the suit eventually.

Prices are firm on the new stuff.

I also have another HD, used in potable diving for the last couple years. Heavy use and wear, leaks around the waist and right armpit, minor dry rot near the zipper and wrists, one bad link in the zipper (still seals) Would be good for spare parts (cuff rings, rubber patches, deflater valve etc) inflator was a little sticky the last time I used it (had to pull the whip off once or twice, result of the epoxy) but could be cleaned I'm sure.. has some Aquatapoxy permanently stuck to the suit itself. It would be dive-able in warm weather (for protection/BC), but it's too leaky for cold water. Has latex neck and wrist seals, cut to fit me, steel toe boots, quick cuffs. Wear from desco style weight belt as well as safety harness wear.

I'd be happy to get $400.00 for the used suit. But I'll take offers, pics also available of this suit.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by McJoeDonald; May 28th, 2008 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Price change

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    500 - 999

Deal with Confidence

If you are worried about my trader rating, look at my eBay profile via the link on the left. Thanks!
    Last edited by McJoeDonald; May 28th, 2008 at 05:09 PM. Reason: spelling error

Registered

Has not set a "status"

hi,
    i just wanted to make sure i am reading it accurately. you are asking for $1500 for the 1st drysuit alone?
    thanks

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    500 - 999
    $1500.00 for the drysuit with the viking bag, repair kit, suspenders, plush shipping and packaging. $200.00 for all the additional gear, or as marked if purchased separate.

Thanks!

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    500 - 999

Bump

Still available, will be going on ebay soon.

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    500 - 999
    Hmm... $1500 and I'll pay shipping.

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    500 - 999
    Note: Used suit DOES NOT have steel toes, and would be great with fins. Can no longer edit the post or I would change it.

Thanks!

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    500 - 999
    $1500.00 shipped, with extras. Bump