Academy of Deeper Education 1st Annual 'Dive In' - Oct 17th!
Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.
The “Dive In” Festival, will be held at the Academy of Deeper Education’s site on Yoder Road in Harleysville, PA on Saturday, October 17th. The festivities are scheduled to start at 8:00 a.m. and will be going on til late into the night, wrapping things up with live music & a bonfire! The list of program events, which is still growing, will include a full range of activities, including but not limited to:
• Free Discover Scuba on-site
• Diver-to-diver swap meet
• Silent Auctions to benefit IAHD-Americas
• Helicopter Tours of the IAHD Rotors to Regulators project
• Speakers & presentations from dive industry legends
• Equipment service training classes
• Public Safety Dive Team demo’s
• Educational Seminars
• Underwater digital photography classes & camera specials
• Seminars and great speakers
• Manufacturer rep product seminars
• On-site demo pool to try new gear
• Travel & resort representatives will be on site with great offers
• Drawings for trips, gear & more all day long!
• Fantastic end-of-the-season savings on the latest gear
• Complete liquidation of new & demo drysuit inventory
• Great food by local caterers
• Live bands all day and evening
• Bonfire and social to wrap up the evening
The registration form will be up on the website shortly. Everyone who registers is automatically entered in drawings for some really great dive gear!
The Dive In Festival is only 15 days away - you can register on line now! Come early to the swap meet and sell your surplus gear or get some great deals on slightly used goodies! And everyone that registers on line is automatically entered in a drawing for a weekend dive trip to Key Largo! And there will be huge drysuit inventory reduction sale - your chance to get a smokin' deal on a great drysuit!
The Festival draws near, only two days to go! Over $50,000 in auction prize donations to bid on, some great trips, delicious food, live music all day, product demo's, great gear deals and speakers galore! Get more info at the DiveInFest website.