Need PT 043 for Stylus 1030 SW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CJM

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi all,

Im in desperate need of a housing for the Stylus 1030SW , P/N PT 043. I just found out Olympus discontinued them as well as the camera and Im certainly not getting a new camera as I just got this one a couple months ago. If anyone has one or knows where I can find one please let me know. Thanks

Here ya go:

Underwater Housing for Olympus Digital Camera

I doubt you can adapt Inon wet mount lenses to it but I seem to be the only person on the planet that is interested in true wide angle. This is probably a better housing than the Oly and it is depth rated to 200 feet and has Ikelite service which says a bunch.

N

thanks.. I will check it out

It's almost the end of April. Anyone know if they ever did get some back in stock, or is this a dead product entirely?

I have the PT-043 housings back in stock. This will be the very last shipment available. Once they are gone, that's all folks!

Jack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom