pt027 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neilkendra

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi peoples,iŽ´m looking for a pt027 housing for my c7070.Must be in perfect working order. Thanks.

Yes, I have pt-027 (perfect good condition), as I have upgraded my c-7070 to DSRL. You can also have the following lens for pt-027
(a)Inon UWL100 AD Wide Angle + free AD Lens Holder,
(b) Dome port for Inon UWL-100 + plus dome separator,
(c) Inon UCL-165AD Close-up Lens, plus AD conversion spacers
(d) Inon 28AD mount base for PT-027/020
as a set

I have a PT027, ALmost brand new with never used, only for water test at home in one times, if interest, please advise. Thanks!

Hello,i recieved notice of the pt027 housing and the accesories you have for sale. How much monies are you looking for ?..Also ,are you in europe or the USA? I`m in Europe and if you send from the USA i shall have to pay an extra 20% import duty. I await your reply.Thankyou,Martin,AKA nielkendra.

HI Rebecca ,i have just noticed the date on your post about having pt027 etc,etc for sale. Do you still have it???? Thanks.

Hi : I am living at Hong Kong. If you are interest of it, please left an e-mail and able to sent some pic for your ref. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom