Been a while...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

havnmonkey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It's been a good long time since my lat post on the 'Board... I'm itching to get back to undewater pic takin!

I'm a dedicated Canonite... but of course the Oly "Pen" EP-1 caught my eye and I suddenly had the idea that maybe it could replace my G6!!! I don't think Canon will come up with anything as cool as the EP-1 (if they ever even go m4/3 at all!!!)... and if they did it probably wouldn't be as cool. Brings me back to my Oly Advantix P&S film cam I had in the late 90's, I loved that camera!

Okay, so here's the question: What's the demand for an underwater version of this cam? I don't think much needs to be changed on the camera itself... just give me a housing and I'll be happy... preferably not a huge brick that negates the compact feel of the m4/3's system.

I will probably end up getting one anyways, even if a housing never becomes available... But I'd like to think other photogs are thinking/wishing along the sane lines as me!

word,
Haven

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom