List of what lenses work with which ports on oly housing.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great idea for a thread!! This thread has been added to the links in the main UW Sticky :)

We still need lots of new info on new models, links to your images here on ScubaBoard showing off what you've done with your Olympus cameras and any other photo related info you think might be helpful to others. Please click this link or PM me - no idea is too small and all suggestions are appreciated!

Although the 45mm will fit in the standard port, it is very short and with a close focus ability that will allow it to focus on any dirt/sand on the front glass of the port. Workable but not successful. . .

the zen port for the 45 mm is much better than the standard port

Any port is better than the standard port. :shakehead:

I just got my Precision dome as mentioned by Cali_divergirl. This was designed for the Panasonic 8mm fisheye, but it appears to also work well with the Olympus 12mm F/2 prime lens. I have tested it successfully topside & I will dive with it in the next few days to confirm this.

I just got my Precision dome as mentioned by Cali_divergirl. This appears to also work well with the Olympus 12mm F/2 prime lens. I have tested it successfully topside & I will dive with it in the next few days to confirm this.

Hi Phil,
Please report back on how you go with the 12mm and the Precision port, I will be extremely interested in the results.
Did you get the Precision dome locally or overseas and roughly how much?
Bruce

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom