Zen dome port wet lens / filter adapter.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jak Crow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've recently seen fleeting pics online of what appear to be wet lens / filter adapters for the Zen dome port, but I've never seen any for sale. Anyone know of anything for sale online?

What diameter of middle cylinder part of WA-100 you are talknig about?

Last edited:
interested

Guess we are talking about wet lenses and mounting/holding devices on a manner of Athena ring or RifNet adapters not a piece of colored plastic in front of a port.

Thanks.

But why would you want to do that. The point of a dome port is to make a virtual image. Why would you want to add an external lens to a dome?
I am confused.
Bill

the only "adapter" i saw was the DIY that someone did where they used the oly wet lens adapter and jerry-rigged it on the zen port

Agree, DIY for Zen dome at the time, but not for Athena for example. This why, I am asking about dimension. Not received my WA-100 yet, but consider the "options". Also, as far as I know RifNet provides a custom designed adaptors for their SubSee diopters. Think, can be used for other "standard" 67mm things.

my set-up using athena adapter ring...will test this set-up with a 14-42mm on Oct 12-14 at Tioman Island Malaysia

pics4.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:21 AM ----------

I bought it here http://shop.sonia.jp/dive/commodity_param/ctc/+/shc/0/cmc/060006-AtM67PRA1

A friend was doing a business trip to Japan and I ask him to buy it online for me

Back
Top Bottom