10bar housing for the E-PL5 available!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds interesting. Anyone used the 10Bar housing for the E-PL3 and could comment on quality, accessibility etc? I figure the housing for the E-PL5 is probably going to be pretty similar to the one for the E-PL3.

Any third party posts available for this housing (eg for 60mm macro)? Any option of adding wet lenses?

Here is the SB thread for the E-PL3 housing.

"While not nearly as light, ergonomic or to the same quality as Nauticam, they are a much better answer in nearly the same price range as the Olympus. We have a few coming in in about a week, along with more EP3 housings." - Made me wonder.
Anyway, if it doesn't leak+the semidome is as good as the Zen, I am fine with it:)

Sounds interesting. Anyone used the 10Bar housing for the E-PL3 and could comment on quality, accessibility etc? I figure the housing for the E-PL5 is probably going to be pretty similar to the one for the E-PL3.

Any third party posts available for this housing (eg for 60mm macro)? Any option of adding wet lenses?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom