Diving BHB today and this weekend with EM5 and 60mm and PPO-EP01.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

looking forward to seeing the pix and finally diving up there

Not a bad day other than forgetting my mask, and locking my keys in the car....

And on top of that on of my Inon Z240 strobes is not firing right. It triggers, but provides too little light as compared to the left strobe. I switched the optical cables at both ends to no avail. I have them set identically. Trouble shooting it right now.

_1170114.jpg_1170104.jpg_1170092.jpg

I will be at the bridge tomorrow at 1030A to meet with another member of your class if you are still going to be around, would be happy to try to help work out the problem.

Phil

I'll be there but I got it. I think Tim is going to dive with us. The ttl cover must have leaked or got a drop of salt water in it, and the pins corroded. The capacitance from the corrosion must have been cause to the strobe to work erratically. All fixed now. See you tomorrow. Gonna be crummy..

Bob and Phil, how was the vis today? Maribi and I might come up there tomorrow if anyone will be diving then and if the vis is decent.

Thanks Phil, you diving this weekend?

What is the visibility like in BHB nowadays?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom