Anti reflective ring for oly 9-18mm CONFUSION! HELP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kevindale222

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi. I bought a zen dome for my oly PT-ep05l housing and 9-18mm oly lens and on few shots I can see the lens info off the front of the lens. Knowing the 14-42mm has an anti reflective cap. I bought the POSR-EP02 anti reflective ring for the 9-18mm. I got it delivered but it when put on the lens it doesn't actually cover the info on the lens. Have I got the wrong ring?

The anti reflective ring on the 14-42mm covers all info. This is why I an
confused. I see a lot of people on here using this setup so hoping some one can enlighten me.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi. I bought a zen dome for my oly PT-ep05l housing and 9-18mm oly lens and on few shots I can see the lens info off the front of the lens. Knowing the 14-42mm has an anti reflective cap. I bought the POSR-EP02 anti reflective ring for the 9-18mm. I got it delivered but it when put on the lens it doesn't actually cover the info on the lens. Have I got the wrong ring?

The anti reflective ring on the 14-42mm covers all info. This is why I an
confused. I see a lot of people on here using this setup so hoping some one can enlighten me.

Many thanks in advance.

Black Sharpie......

i dont like to leave permanent mark on my equipment, just use hosa gaffesr tape .

I was thinking tape. It has just
confused me why the actual anti reflective ring doesn't cover
the lens info. Wondering if anyone had this ring aswell.

Cheers guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom