Yeah for me! But my wallet is crying

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwnca

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
After many posts asking various questions ranging on getting started, to housing research for my Olympus D-550Z, to strobes, as soon as Yuzo ships, I'll have a pretty good set-up.

I'm sure most are not interested, but posting makes it all the more exciting......

I just purchased the

INON D-200
INON AD mount
INON UWL-105AD wide angle lens
INON lens caddy
INON Arm M set with the Z adapter and
INON Grip D-III

Off to Playa Del Carmen and Cozumel in May. I can hardly wait!!!!

jwnca:
After many posts asking various questions ranging on getting started, to housing research for my Olympus D-550Z, to strobes, as soon as Yuzo ships, I'll have a pretty good set-up.

I'm sure most are not interested, but posting makes it all the more exciting......

I just purchased the

INON D-200
INON AD mount
INON UWL-105AD wide angle lens
INON lens caddy
INON Arm M set with the Z adapter and
INON Grip D-III

Off to Playa Del Carmen and Cozumel in May. I can hardly wait!!!!

good luck with the all-japanese manuals :)
Took me a while to get my D-2000, grib, base, arm and optical cable sorted (thank god the optical cable instructions also came in english!)

Congrats on the new toys. If you have a trip in May, shoot until your fingers bleed between now and then!

Dee:
Congrats on the new toys. If you have a trip in May, shoot until your fingers bleed between now and then!

That was my plan. I think I'm in danger of crossing over from hobby to mental illness. :eyebrow:

I went with the;
Ikelite housing
DS125 strobe
Ultralight arm

I just wish it would arrive. I'll have to call Ryan and ask why it's being so slow.

As soon as it arrives and is assembled and tested, I'll pass my PT20 to the next deserving photo nut.

Allison Finch:
I went with the;
Ikelite housing
DS125 strobe
Ultralight arm

I just wish it would arrive. I'll have to call Ryan and ask why it's being so slow.

As soon as it arrives and is assembled and tested, I'll pass my PT20 to the next deserving photo nut.

Good choice!! Hard to go wrong with Ike's products or Ryan@ Reef Photo & Video.

FYI, Ryan has been in Fla. sense Thursday night,(long weekend :crafty: ) I believe, he will be back tomorrow.

Brant

limeyx:
good luck with the all-japanese manuals :)
Took me a while to get my D-2000, grib, base, arm and optical cable sorted (thank god the optical cable instructions also came in english!)

You weren't kidding about the manuals! I think you got off easier, my FO cable didn't come with intructions in English. Thank goodness for pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom