St. Lawrence charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snowmaker

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I am looking to put together a trip up there for early next summer. I have never dived up there so I am looking for info on charters and lodging. Who should I look at and who should I not. Any area's up there better then others.

Looking to bring a groups of 7-15 divers. Looking at 3-4 days of diving. We would be driving up from the DC area.

Thanks

Wayne Green is an excellent charter operator > CLICK HERE <

Another good one is Jeff at Rockport Dive Centre > CLICK HERE <

For lodging, it depends on your budget, and what you expect. For the basics and nothing fancy, there is the Bridge Island Resort > CLICK HERE <
where they have camping, motel rooms, and cabins. Again, nothing fancy by any means, but a place to rest your head. Nathan is good to the guests as well.

If you happen to be out in the Kingston area, there is Northern Tech Diver as well. > CLICK HERE <

If you are looking for something a little nicer, there is Caiger's > CLICK HERE <. This is also where Wayne Green's charters leave from. :)

If you need any more information, do not hesitate to contact me. :)

If you are near the Kingston area, contact Northern Tech Diver > CLICK HERE <

Thanks

I have messages into both places.

I recommend Jeff at Rockport Dive Center - A great guy - We dove with him and Thousand Islands Pleasure Dive and while both ran excellent operations we found Jeff to deliver much more personal service - We actually went out to dinner with him after a day of diving

If possible stay right in Rockport and you will not need to drive all over.

Seeway Vision Dive Charters is the operation our club has used the last couple of years on our annual trip to Brockville. We are VERY pleased with the operation. Everything from the boat to the captain and crew. Ideal for a group of 15 divers. Check out his web site www.diveseewayvision.com.
The owners are Kevin and Edie. The site says they operate 3 boats but our group is usually large and we allways use the big one. Regardless of who you choose, I hope you enjoy the trip.

click my link.

You can walk from your room (there is a link on their page)to the boat, about 50 yards. They are on the NY side so you won't have to cross the boarder....

Let me know what you think....

I also recommend Capt. Kevin from Seawayvision Charters

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom