Diver Death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let me tell you something - when your alarm goes off at 6:53am and you hear on the news at 6:55 that someone local had a scuba accident I woke up pretty quick !! I was at the LDS today but didn't ask for details... if you guys read those 2 articles you will see that they suggest completely different scenarios. This is pure speculation, but I'd tend to believe the second one.

Art

Well it goes to show that something like this can hit close to home. It turns out that the diver was related to a co-worker of mine.

The story which stated she complained about a tight suit is totally false, the family states that she did not say any such thing.

At this time, the initial autopsy results have not been able to determine the direct cause of death.

Hi,
I can't get the links to work to find the article...

???

Scuba446 once bubbled...
Hi,
I can't get the links to work to find the article...

???

This is a common problem with news websites. They update stories many times a day and links may only be good for a few days or less. You might find the stories if you go to the site's homepage and search archives.

Back
Top Bottom