Anyone for Tobermory?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello folks:

I am in Woodbridge VA and would like to come to Canada to dive Tobermory. I am looking towards end of August. Would anyone be interested? Charter or dive shop recommendations would also be appreciated.

Thanks -

a local dive school from Burlington is organizing a trip to Tobermory Aug 22-24, 2014
if you're interested to contact the organizer PM me and i will give you his email or phone number

I might be available depending on your dates. Send me a message when you know when you're coming up.

Take care,

Jesse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't speak to all shops but the 3 I use take students to do OPW, AOW etc up in Toby and Brockville. Going to Brockville in a month on our own, we went last year to do our AOW with our LDS and there is no way I'd do that again. Doing our own thing this time around, less people, more options, more relaxed! We mentioned to our instructor that we are diving the Keystorm, one of the major wrecks there. He had not even heard of it.

Point being, I doubt you'll want to dive with newbs and limited dives.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Can't speak to all shops but the 3 I use take students to do OPW, AOW etc up in Toby and Brockville. Going to Brockville in a month on our own, we went last year to do our AOW with our LDS and there is no way I'd do that again. Doing our own thing this time around, less people, more options, more relaxed! We mentioned to our instructor that we are diving the Keystorm, one of the major wrecks there. He had not even heard of it.

Point being, I doubt you'll want to dive with newbs and limited dives.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am unclear which dive-operator you are talking about.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom