Kingston this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lophyte

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey all, a friend of mine and I want to do some diving in Kingston this weekend. It's been a bit of a pain to find some clear and solid directions on the various shore dives but I think I'm getting a better idea. A lot of the info I'm finding is years old though. Would anyone be up for joining us and maybe showing us what's good?

We might end up going with a dive charter but since I need to rent a full kit, I'd ideally like to keep the cost low and go from the shore.

EDIT: Actually we're not even particularly fixed on Kingston, I've just heard that there's a lot of good diving there and it's not a super long drive from Toronto.

This map is fantastic. Thanks muchly :)

I think I might check out the HMS St. Lawrence and the KGH Wreck. I was hoping to check out Stacked Hulls but it looks a lot further off the shore than I thought - maybe not for a novice.

A little past Kingston to Rockport or Gananoque ,The Lillie Parsons, is a personal favorite, strong current, upside down wreck, great drift dive!

Yes, the Lillie Parsons Wall is a great dive, but unless you are on Sparrow Island it requires a boat...

Back
Top Bottom