Ottawa River caves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did not say it would be Florida or Cenote caves. Still would be cool to do.

it is not for the faint of heart or freshly certified cave diver. the viz count in inches going in and there is no viz going out, no mather how good you are and you need your compass to find the start of a jump from the main "line", which can be chain, big line, cave line, yellow rope.

Been there once and I don't find any reason to go back.

david told me of these some years ago asked me to join him ... after the talk i said no .. never.... too much for me .....i still have the same optinion .... you have to have your sh&t wired tight for this one ........

There's no viz in the Ottawa I can't imagine in the caves.

"Veteran cave diver David Sawatzky told a Citizen reporter several years ago about being ambushed by a school of pike during one zero-visibility dive."
-- ottawacitizen.com

Zero vis, attacking pikes, who needs that.

"Veteran cave diver David Sawatzky told a Citizen reporter several years ago about being ambushed by a school of pike during one zero-visibility dive."
-- ottawacitizen.com

Zero vis, attacking pikes, who needs that.

Sounds like a way to add to the fun.

yea---that zero viz sounds like a BLAST......:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom