98...99... Almost Naked...100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Under Michael

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Don't know what would ever possess anyone to dive NAKED in our St. Lawrence but you know FreeFloat. Been diving in 32 degree water this past winter with her in a wetsuit, I in a drysuit.

Her 98 was a NAV at depth out to the Gaskin this afternoon. A nice toasty 70 degrees and not much current, vis was great even after a ship passed 20-45'+.

99 exploring the pipe line and storm drain area near Centeen Park while canuckdiver went for an air refill. Saw an endless cloud of fish in the drain using a HID.

And then for her magical 100th at the Rothesay, but what to wear? I being of sound mind (no comments from the peanut gallery please) was wearing a drysuit and for the 3rd dive of the afternoon wore fleece underneath.

Was a bit warm on the swim out attempting to keep up with Jet Fins FreeFloat. Never seen her move that fast in the water before. Should have seen the looks of disbelief from other divers. What was she thinking, this is afterall CANADA!!!

I could see maybe diving like that in a secluded area of the Carribean but up here??? O well, wonder what she has planned for her 200th??? Could be a spectator sport. Should have some pics to post later, for the inquisitive types. LOL

Was one of the fastest Rothesay dives I've ever completed (24 min) but was worth the show. Especially enjoyed the bewildered looks from others who weren't familiar with our MadWoman FreeFloat. Can you say GOOSE FLESH???

What are some of the crazy things you have tried for your 100th?
UM

artw:
Please spare us, this is a family board :D

Now now, at least I was partially clothed........ didn't want the EPA getting on my case over scaring the wildlife to death after all........ :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom