Missing diver Ivy Lea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric__U

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey,

I heard some talk about a missing diver in Ivy Lea. Does anyone know any more information about this?

eric

LOL, I got to like a guy with a nickname signing up for the first time, and taking the other side of the discussion. Email me from a real email address with your name and I may tell you the details which I got from not 1 but 2 boat operators and a local business owner.

Tom

Tom R:
LOL, I got to like a guy with a nickname signing up for the first time, and taking the other side of the discussion. Email me from a real email address with your name and I may tell you the details which I got from not 1 but 2 boat operators and a local business owner.

Tom
Can you not share this info on SB?

Tom R:
I thought about it, and decided that it would cause more embarrasment then good for the dive community.

Learning something is good even if it causes embarrassment.

EG

Experienced solo diver goes shore diving with double 120's.
Interested non divers watch.
2 hrs later diver had not returned.
Interested non divers panic, call for help.
After police and rescue people show up solo diver returns.
Solo diver is questioned.

S.F.

Tom R:

Tom
Doesn't look like there was either a discussion or a side for anyone to take.

I was diving there on Monday, and was under the impression that they'd put up the fences permanently for the rest of the season the following day.

The new guy didn't take me up on my offer of sending an email for the detail, but another newguy posted the meat of the details up, The best thing so far is no one posted the guy's name, and the best thing I've heard in a long time in this forum "Learning something is good even if it causes embarrassment."

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom