Sea Passion Hotel Palau Lately Anyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubba105

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Always stayed at PPR but not this time. Looking for any info about the place, good room numbers for best view & general knowledge. Going in Sept. with 30 something friends, I need an inside track. :D Thanks

Some of the best rooms at Sea Passion are 503, 505 & 507.
The Sea Passion Hotel opened its doors in 2009, offering a combination of 68 suites, ocean view rooms and mountain view rooms. Ideally situated close to Sam's Tours, this hotel is fast becoming a favorite of Sams Tours guests.
7 Nights - 11 Dives/hotel package starting $1,080

Sam, is that the one that was just a bunch of I beams for years and years beside the bridge and Kings? they finally finished it?!?!

Some of the best rooms at Sea Passion are 503, 505 & 507.
The Sea Passion Hotel opened its doors in 2009, offering a combination of 68 suites, ocean view rooms and mountain view rooms. Ideally situated close to Sam's Tours, this hotel is fast becoming a favorite of Sams Tours guests.
7 Nights - 11 Dives/hotel package starting $1,080

Welcome aboard Scuba Board, Sam. Richie from Paul's Brooklyn crew here. We were the crew who had John & Christine's wedding last year. Quite a shindig. I believe we're coming in Sept 17th. Thanks for the info. Although I love everyone in our crew to death, I think it's the early bird who catches the worm & gets the best room. See you next month.

Richie

I've stayed there twice in the past year. Very affordable, friendly staff, rooms are very good. Here's a short video on them that I did for a tv show here on Guam.
Sea Passion Palau on Vimeo

Guamrider, thanks for the video. The place looks really nice, nicer than I thought it would be. PPR is nice but we wind up hanging out at Sam's into the night. $1000 extra is a lot of money to pay when all we use it for is to to sleep.
Thanks again

Richie

Alii Mike, Yes this is that hotel as you mentioned that sat with only i beams forever but has been completed finally and a great deal on the rooms. Even the Palauans called the place the skeleton for the longest time until it was completed.
Alii Richie, You are so right on the early bird deal so see you very soon!
Take care everybody,

I've heard nothing but great things about the Sea Passion...but I stay at the West Plaza and spend the $$ saved at Bottom time bar and grill!

I've heard nothing but great things about the Sea Passion...but I stay at the West Plaza and spend the $$ saved at Bottom time bar and grill!

Nothing like a hard right after coming up that ramp. I've heard nothing but good things about Sea Passion also. I'll post something when I return.

Stayed there a few months ago. Its fine for what it is. Great location for Sam's customers. Pool & small beach are nice. Rooms are a little more worn in than in the photos. PPR is just so spendy. As Steve says, you can spend your savings at the bars.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom