Anyone Dove Rangiroa?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnierowe

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anyone here gone diving at Rangiroa and has done or could do a trip report or anything? I am trying to write some content for a website I am making but have never actually dove there so some first hand knowledge would definitely be great.

Yes..awesome. Im sure there are trip reports on here my blogs are on another website. If you are looking for more scuba only content then I suggest here but if you are into scuba, culture, personal stories then PM me.

You can't post a link to it can you?

---------- Post added April 1st, 2014 at 01:14 PM ----------

Never mind.. Found it in your previous post history..

Thanks!

We absolutely love Rangiroa, and Fakarava. We've been to Rangiroa twice, Fakarava once, we'll be back to Rangiroa yearly now. What would you like to know? FOr us, it's a combination of best pension, best diving, possible. It is a can't miss location, and the reason we forego other places, so we can go back each year. Don't have a blog, but happy to share or answer with details via PM if you like. We returned a couple weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom