Diving in Fiji ??? Good and Bad ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

michandgav

Reaction score
I am planning a trip to the Great Barrier Reef with a short stop over in Fiji. With only having five days there I want to make sure I pick the right spot. That is if Fiji has any bad spots.

Who has been and can point me in the right direction or steer me away from a bad one.

Thanks,

Gavin

Hi there! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for over two years now! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here at ScubaBoard, and hopefully you will be able to post about some of your experiences as well. If you have any questions, please PM me. Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I'll second Scott's suggestion and tell you to have a great time! How bad can it be? It's Fiji! :wink:

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :wavey:

Enjoy your stay and be careful :icosm12: can be very addictive :068:

For sure you will only have nice spots over there... Enjoy your trip and let us jave some UW pictures...

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. Good to have an ol' salt joining us!

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

Hi my name is Matt. Welcome to the Board. :balloon

michandgav:
I am planning a trip to the Great Barrier Reef with a short stop over in Fiji. With only having five days there I want to make sure I pick the right spot. That is if Fiji has any bad spots.

Who has been and can point me in the right direction or steer me away from a bad one.

Thanks,

Gavin

IMHO, the eastern Bligh Waters is where you'd should be. However, be aware that two divers went missing there a bit more than a week ago, one of them the owner of a dive operation. You might, however, check out Kai Viti Divers - they dive the same area.

Hi Kayla,

And I hope to get to know you better

Gavin :eyebrow:

Kayla:
Hi there! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for over two years now! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here at ScubaBoard, and hopefully you will be able to post about some of your experiences as well. If you have any questions, please PM me. Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Back
Top Bottom