Colleens on a new adventure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubak

Contributor
Reaction score
Colleen or Gis Gal or Cold is leaving next week on a new adventure to Texas...
We are going to meet at Stanley and Seaforts Restaraunt in Tacoma (Stanley & Seafort's) on Sunday April 13th at about 3:30-4-pm till who knows when to wish her a happy farewell and good luck on this adventure...besides if you show up then you might have a place to stay to dive the Flower Gardens in Texas...
So, please stop on by and have a beer and an appy (happy hour) old friends and new and give her a hug on this BIG MOVE!!!
Kirsten

Colleen or Gis Gal or Cold is leaving next week on a new adventure to Texas...
We are going to meet at Stanley and Seaforts Restaraunt in Tacoma (Stanley & Seafort's) on Sunday April 13th at about 3:30-4-pm till who knows when to wish her a happy farewell and good luck on this adventure...besides if you show up then you might have a place to stay to dive the Flower Gardens in Texas...
So, please stop on by and have a beer and an appy (happy hour) old friends and new and give her a hug on this BIG MOVE!!!
Kirsten

Wish I could come! :D

Give her a great big old squeeze for me please. :blinking:

Dave

Dave
I wish you were here...but now she is getting closer to you...
So we will (hopefully) see you soon... :)
Kirsten

Just left Tx. Weird weather. Take care and say hey to Colleen. Havent seen her in a while.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom