dive day for Seattle area people?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kayla

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
It's just a thought... but there seems to be a lot of people from the Seattle area around here.. I thought it might be worthwile to have some kind of a dive-day thing... maybe to kick off summer... or maybe just as an excuse to go diving. (Not that we really need one!) So what I need to know is... would you show up? Again.. it's just an idea... let me know what you think!:)

Kayla:)

Well i would tag along, seems a bit far to go though :)
although I like seattle, so ya never know lol

you're more then welcome to come and dive over here... but you're right.. it is a pretty long way!:)

all for it, we need a good place to meet then, but first we need to get enough people interested :)

I have a scuba diving book that has a chapter on this dive site called Edmonds Underwater Park. It sounds like a lot of fun.

BTW -- I love Seattle, too! Say hello to the Space Needle for me.

SODO MOJO!! :wink:

Kayla once bubbled...
..thoughts exactly! Thanks for replying! Have any good sites in mind?:)

Look in my dive-site book and see if there is anything interesting divesites in the right places :D

Depending on which part of the Sound you want to hit, there's plenty of good sites for a shindig/group-dive. :)

Mukilteo
Alki
Les Davis Pier
Day Island Wall
Edmonds U/W Park
Keystone Jetty
Magnolia
Golden Gardens
etc.

If I'm in town, I'll join in. :)

Best thing to do is to pick a site and then judge everyones dive levels. Les Davis is getting a bit of a problem in the evenings and weekend with unsavory characters around.

Travis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom