Bonaire October 11-19, 2014 - Starting at $675.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

khill

New
Reaction score
I have organized a 7 day trip to Bonaire October 11-19, 2014 and I have a few rooms remaining (Studio Apartment and 2-Bedroom Apartment sleeps 4). If you are interested PM me for arrangements. We are staying at the beautiful Bridanda Apartments, everyone has their own apartment with kitchen. There is a salt water pool and dive locker as well as bar and bbq area. We have reserved the entire resort, so it will just be our group there. It is very private and secure. Every room will include a rental truck for diving and transportation.

As of this morning United flights to Bonaire are around $699.00 (from SEA) - some of the cheapest flights to Bonaire I have seen in the last 8 years!

8 nights accommodation in a beautiful modern studio, or 2 Bedroom apartment at Bridanda Apartments. (All rooms come equipped with a small kitchen, price includes tourist tax), Free Wi-Fi
 6 days unlimited shore diving (includes: air, weights and belts) with WannaDive
 Free Nitrox Upgrade (must have a nitrox certification)
 1 Free boat Dive
 7 days pickup truck rental to roam the island at will (must have a valid driver’s license and be over the age of 25)
 And, welcome BBQ & Rum Punch Party!!!

2 Bedroom Apartment (4 ppl.) - $675.00*
(Non Diver: $475.00pp, Triple: $820.00pp)

Studio Apartment (2 ppl.) - $875.00*

(Non Diver: $675.00pp, Single: $1450.00pp)
*All prices are based on full unit occupancy

This price does not include:
Airfare to and from Bonaire, $25.00 Bonaire Marine Park fee for diving ($10 for non-divers), vehicle rental insurance (CDW insurance is included), meals, entertainment and bar tab, any additional boat or guided dives, fuel for pickup truck, gratuity

Balance due upon reservation. Trip rate is based on full unit occupancy. Singles will be assigned a roommate whenever possible, but not guaranteed. There will be a 10% cancellation fee up until the 60 day mark, after that point deposits are non-refundable. Travel and lost baggage insurance highly recommended. D.A.N. insurance (or similar diving related insurance coverage) highly recommended. All divers must provide certification card, log book and personal equipment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom