Looking for dive buddy in Pacific NW and Hawaii/Bonaire/Caymans/...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dandman2

New
Reaction score
Hello ScubaBoard members. I'm trying to find dive buddies for diving in the Puget Sound area, and occasional trips to warm water destinations. ScubaBoard seems like a great place to do that, but I'm afraid I'm a bit overwhelmed. I'm not quite sure where to look. Can someone give me some suggestions?

Thanks.
Dan Prosperi

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

You're going to do some traveling, eh? Why don't you drop in on the Pacific NW dive club and meet some new, local buddies. And when you plan your other trips, post on each one of those forums. We have other members traveling all the time, as well as others living in those locations.

It would help in future diving discussions and finding buddies if you'd complete your Profile with your Dive Info. You can use the Quick Links in the bar above for such changes. And sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Hi Dan and welcome! At first it's overwhelming but in no time you'll have the hang of it. DandyDon recommended the Pacific NW Orca Bait Club Forum and I agree that you'll be able to connect with other divers in your area there. I'm including a link that will take you there below, enjoy!

Pacific Northwest Orca Bait Club Forum<<click here

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
I see Scott has given you the Link to "PNW Orca Bait" there's plenty of buddies and activities there to keep you wet!
Now, juggling, what can you juggle while diving? Seeing that would be something worth coming home for.

STOCK MESSAGE
Hmm. Maybe.
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
Now get wet with us and dive into the forums to ask questions, answer those that you can and even chat with folks about diving dreams and nightmares. ScubaBoard is a great place to spend your required Surface Intervals.
Again, Welcome to the greatest addiction!
It's so easy to forget the things that we love, but here at ScubaBoard, we're all doing our dead level best to maintain the highest level of SCUBA ADDICTION possible.
Please stay with us, interact, and keep your need to get wet alive!
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved to where it can receive better attention.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
[size=+3]Merry Christmas![/size]

Tom

Definitely check out any Pacific Northwest Forums...sure you will find something and someone to dive with. Someday I would love to dive the west coast! Right now I'm on hiatus due to surgery, but will be back diving in the Bonaire then end of the Summer hopefully! Welcome to the Board!

Aloha and welcome to the ScubaBoard!

You might also want to check the respective dive clubs where you plan on diving, that way you can hook up with some locals :D

Aloha,
Lisa

:sunny Hi there dandman2,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving

-Matt-

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

dandman2:
Hello ScubaBoard members. I'm trying to find dive buddies for diving in the Puget Sound area, and occasional trips to warm water destinations. ScubaBoard seems like a great place to do that, but I'm afraid I'm a bit overwhelmed. I'm not quite sure where to look. Can someone give me some suggestions?

Thanks.
Dan Prosperi

Dan, there's a very active group of divers here. Drop me a PM and I can offer some suggestions ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Dan,

Good to see you finally checked out Scuba Board. Call me if you want to go do a night dive. I will have to sleep on the way back from the dive due to the early morning wake up call for that thing we all call work.

Anyway, you have my number and I look forward to hearing from you.

Rob K.

Back
Top Bottom