RIP Quero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Saw on facebook when I woke up that Pete (NetDoc) had posted that Marcia Fisk Ong aka Quero had passed. No details. That's all I know. RIP
Marci.
Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Not good, in any case. Condolences to family/friends.

RIP. Condolences to all.

Shocked, sadden, and speechless. RIP Marcia.

That is very sad news. She will be sorely missed by the general community in Scubaboard, and I can only imagine how much more she will be missed by her friends and family. All the best to them in this difficult time.

Last edited:
Marcia really was one of the good ones. I will miss my friend terribly.

The dive community lost one of our brightest stars, Marcia Fisk Ong, aka Quero, one of my Advisors. She was great mentor to ScubaBoard Staff with her voice of reason. In fairness to
all, she gave well-worded advise to many of our members. Her efforts were always guided by what was best for the ScubaBoard Community. I had the privilege of hosting her in my
home during her recent visit to Key Largo and diving with her in my own backyard. I will miss her friendship and compassion. Our heartfelt condolences go out to her family, friends, and
all those she touched in person and through electronic magic. Via con Dios, Quero.

<sad> sadder than words can say.

My deepest condolences to all family and friends. She will be surely missed by all. RIP Marcia

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom