Peter Timm and Adele Stegen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jan Kruger

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Very sad to read about this. Peter Timm was very well known here. Condolences to both their families.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Condolences on the deaths of Peter Timm and Adele Stegen were moved here from their original thread in the Accidents and Incidents forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been staring at this thread on and off since this morning, but can't think of anything to say other than deepest sympathy to their family and friends. There's precious little information to go on and having met both the divers on a fairly recent dive trip, I have no stomach for wildly speculating. As a number of posters have mentioned, Peter Timm was well known in the local dive community both as an instructor and for his coelacanth expeditions.

deepest sympathies and condolences....

All I can say is condolences to the family and friends of these two divers. I was aware of his work with the coelocanths but knew nothing more about him.

Back
Top Bottom