Mac Robertson gone but not forgotten

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstafford

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
It saddens me today, we have lost one of our own. James Mac Robertson, one of the founding members of the Piedmont Diving & Rescue Association, and the Executive Director of the PDRA, has went to be with the Lord. Mac also served as the Chairman of the Board of Trustees, and served as the President of the PDRA from 1970-1976. Mac was a staple that held the PDRA together. Mac was looked upon as a great Instructor and a mentor by many others, especially younger Instructors such as myself. Mac will be deeply missed and never forgotten by those that knew Mac, knew of his dedication to the sport of diving, and his passion he had for it. He inspired many to set goals and to not stop until they achieved them. Mac, being in a wheel chair and unable to dive for some time, still gave his heart and soul to the sport, promoting, selling, and encouraging others to always learn. Rest in Peace dear brother, and know that you have influenced so many. God Bless Mac, God Loves You And So Do We.

So sad! My condolences to his friends and family!
It saddens me today, we have lost one of our own. James Mac Robertson, one of the founding members of the Piedmont Diving & Rescue Association, and the Executive Director of the PDRA, has went to be with the Lord. Mac also served as the Chairman of the Board of Trustees, and served as the President of the PDRA from 1970-1976. Mac was a staple that held the PDRA together. Mac was looked upon as a great Instructor and a mentor by many others, especially younger Instructors such as myself. Mac will be deeply missed and never forgotten by those that knew Mac, knew of his dedication to the sport of diving, and his passion he had for it. He inspired many to set goals and to not stop until they achieved them. Mac, being in a wheel chair and unable to dive for some time, still gave his heart and soul to the sport, promoting, selling, and encouraging others to always learn. Rest in Peace dear brother, and know that you have influenced so many. God Bless Mac, God Loves You And So Do We.

Back
Top Bottom