TheRedHead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Many of you might not remember this user, she was my mother (but I read through all of her posts, she never mentioned her kids, no shock there...)

she he was on this board from 2004-2007. She posted in the singles board A LOT. In 2010 she suffered a massive stroke and she died June 5th 2014.

I would be really appreciative if someone who knew her would give me any email addresses she had. I've been googling her trying to "get to know" her as we had an extremely strained relationship.

Hi. sorry for your loss, and the family dynamics involved. I looked back and do not recall interacting with your mom myself.

I do not know how many email addressees folks might have here, or if any information can be obtained about your late mother's user account by contacting the staff directly.

I am assuming that you are very new to this forum, and not all that experienced at using it.

At the bottom of your post is a "Report" button. If you click that button you can ask that staff have either HowardE or DetDoc contact you directly through private messaging, and see if they have any way to release the information you seek, like her friends and contacts.

Her posts are all public record, but as you say, you have already accessed them. Good luck.

^He means [user]netdoc[/user] and [user]howarde[/user]

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this. I talked to her by PM off and on for quite a while. She was the reason we chose Aldora Divers when we went to Cozumel.

I had a very strained relationship with my own mother, so I know how it can be. I hope you work through it all.

Wow, I wondered what happened to TheRedHead, I missed her posting here.

I wish you peace upon your journey, I know what it was like to be estranged from my mother also. The gift I found from those troubles was self-reliance. There's always something gained from adversity even though it can initially be hard to see.

Sorry for your loss.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom