Pirate King II dive report 7/24 - Sea Hag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phillybob

Contributor
Reaction score
booked thru lbi scuba, we were out to the sea hag on a beaut of a day. at the wreck there was a slight surface current but that would calm to zero. seas 1-2'. surface viz. was incredible! the bottle could be seen coming up at 50'. and the water color wasn't the jersey green, but a clear blue. bottom viz was 20' and temp was 52. zero surge. sea hag is a wooden ship almost upright with the gunwales rising about 10'. jim r. bagged a 8 lb. bug. many fish faced the firing squad. i'm starting to get the hang of my new camera and strobe set-up.

Toolbox-13:
Sounds like a good trip Phillybob....may have to look into that trip...:)

the pirate king is one of the nicer, roomier boats around. and capt. rob is a pretty cool guy. also the parking at barnegat light is much easier than belmar. check it out! you can see some of my pics from the trip on http://wreckvalley.com/ in the "photo gallery" under Sea Hag.

PhillyBob, I need more soda. I'm coming off the sugar high.
Send more Frank's Black Cherry ASAP.
Nice PICS by the way.

LBI Scuba:
PhillyBob, I need more soda. I'm coming off the sugar high.
Send more Frank's Black Cherry ASAP.
Nice PICS by the way.

i advise snorting sugar to keep you tweaking till the 10th. thats' when i'm going out next. hopefully i'll hook up with a few cases by then. the pics did come out nicer than i expected. hope that means i'm getting better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom