diving in pennsylvania

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to get some information on the best diving in PA. Dive site, the best wrecks etc... The Lake Erie part of PA would be great. Why these places are so special and also any great discoveries. I need some ideas for an article. Thanks, JMorgan

Welcome To Scubaboard!
Just wanted to say Hello...

You have come to the right place (Scubaboard) to get your answer to all your diving questions.

Stay Tuned i am sure Divers from PA will be all over this with help and answers.

Happy New Year and Safe ,Great Diving in 2006!

Cheers

Looks like you registered a couple of years ago. Good to see you posting...

Glad to have you with us. PM me if I can help around here...

:bandit_2: don

Welcome to the board. Looks like you have the right directions... If you need and additional help, just send me a PM.

Welcome, Check out Bainbridge!!! Nice spot!!

Yeah Bainbridge is nice! Theres also Dutch which is farther North PA in Bethleham. Then theres Willow Springs which is in Lebanon, PA. Im sorry I don't know to much further North though. I think someone said something about "Blue Hole" Which is up that way but not quite sure exactly?

Im also from MD so let me know if you need a dive buddy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom