OW Cert., Philadelphia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clearwtr

Registered
Reaction score
My son (27), is living in philadelphia and is interrested in getting his OW. I'm considering it as a holiday gift. Any recommendations for instructors?? I've seen some recommendations for LDS. Are there any in philadelphia? Thank You

John

You can check out Mid Alantic Scuba Center in Bensalem, Pa its only a short drive up 95 to street road they have a pretty good web site www.midatlanticscubacenter.com also Diving Bell in Philly www.divingbell.com this should get you startedhope it helps

clearwtr once bubbled...
My son (27), is living in philadelphia and is interrested in getting his OW. I'm considering it as a holiday gift. Any recommendations for instructors?? I've seen some recommendations for LDS. Are there any in philadelphia? Thank You

John

Exactly where in Philly is your son? Downtown - Blue Horizons is on Delaware Avenue/Columbus Blvd, convenient downtown pool access as well. Have done training with them, great guys - ask for Dave &/or Keith. Western suburbs - shops in, Conshohocken, & the Main Line. Northeast - Mid Atlantic Scuba - this would be convenient if you son is in far Northeast Philly, don't know their instructors.

Mar Val is in NJ on Route 38 in Pennsauken. It's only about 2 miles from the Ben Franklin Bridge. Its very convienant and has a good selection of produces and a knowledgable staff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom