Scuba Flea Market

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BILLB

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Mark this date: 29 Feb 2004. !0:AM to 3:00 PM.

This is the Ocean Wreck Divers annual flea market. But, to call this event a flea market is not quite accurate. There will be some individuals with junk to sell but the event mostly it has scuba shops and clubs selling their wares. It is fun and you must arrive early if you do not want to be trampled on!

See the web site< http://www.oceanwreckdivers.com/ >

This is the event that officially marks the end of winter for me. Hope to see you there.

Cool thanks for the post Bill!

I plan on checking it out. If anyone else up in Northern NJ wants to cruise down together let me know.

And the following month is Beneath The Sea.

BILLB:
Mark this date: 29 Feb 2004. !0:AM to 3:00 PM.

This is the Ocean Wreck Divers annual flea market. But, to call this event a flea market is not quite accurate. There will be some individuals with junk to sell but the event mostly it has scuba shops and clubs selling their wares. It is fun and you must arrive early if you do not want to be trampled on!

See the web site< http://www.oceanwreckdivers.com/ >

This is the event that officially marks the end of winter for me. Hope to see you there.

Is there a train from Manhattan?

What time does it run to?

I want to check it out but I'm doing a 2:00 dive in long Branch. It would be too risky to try to go before, and by the time I get there after it may almost be over.

Sorry Grunt, I didn't see your message in time. I was there today till 1:00 pm and it was still going strong.

See you on the 14th @ Dutch for Spring Cleaning if you're going.

I bought great condition soft weights for $0.50 a pound (24 pounds) and a nice & huge gear bag, a new mesh bug bag, BC hanger, 3 Brass dual hooks, beacon, and a few spare bits for masks & snorkels. All together under $50.00. NICE

Well I missed it. Going early would have been pushing it, and we weren't done packing after our 2nd attempted dive until about 3:30.

Talked to a few folks that were there, said there were a lot of tire kickers, but no real buying going on. Vendors not real excited about the event.

This used to be a pretty big affair and I hope it can get back to that. Lot's of fun.

JeffH

Back
Top Bottom