Dutch Springs for Monday - July 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

11B3Y

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I am available to dive all day Monday July 5th. Can anyone make it for a few dives Monday? I'd love to get the DS slate and start to looking for objects. I need to practice my underwater navigation. But, I am open to all kinds of diving.

Thanks and everyone have a great Fourth of July

Thomas

FYI - I dive dry, BP/Wing, LP95 (EAN32 usually), and long hose. I'll have a banner hanging off of my canopy that says "Wreck Valley Diver" Look for me and say hello.

How was DS on Monday many folks there? I could not swing another day of diving in this weekend Household 6 would have given me extra duty and restriction. Hope you found someone to dive with.

It was easy to park and unload --- unfortunately, the job called and I had to pack it all back up and head in to work. :mad: What made it even worse is I was the backup "on call" guy. It never should have happened!

Rant off. Sorry.

I did get two things accomplished though. I purchased a DS slate and picked up my "Wreck Valley Diver" banner. So, I am already planning my dives next for next Sunday....:)

Thomas

sylvester:
How was DS on Monday many folks there? I could not swing another day of diving in this weekend Household 6 would have given me extra duty and restriction. Hope you found someone to dive with.

I camped since Sat, until Monday. Monday was not crowded at all. practically empty. My suit was leaking, so I didn't enjoy the dives as much, but camping itself was fun! I'll be there again in 2 weeks. (next weekend is my St. Lawrence trip)

VTernovski:
I camped since Sat, until Monday. Monday was not crowded at all. practically empty. My suit was leaking, so I didn't enjoy the dives as much, but camping itself was fun! I'll be there again in 2 weeks. (next weekend is my St. Lawrence trip)

VTernovski,

I was set up (for a short time) on the ridge line overlooking the swimming area. It's easier to get to from the parking lot and an easy downhill walk to the entry point. I had no idea you would be there.

Look for me next time you are there --- I have the standard blue canopy everyone seems to be using. The only difference will be a banner with "Wreck Valley" on it. I'll probably be there Sunday looking for someone to dive with.

Thomas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom