Dutch Springs for the weekend of July 18th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

11B3Y

Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to dive with early Sunday. I don't really want to make the trip unless I have someone definite to dive with.

I am open to all kinds of diving, work on skills, etc.

I drive a green 2-door Honda Civic with a Scuba Flag, PADI, and D.O.G. sticker on the side rear windows (seems to stand out among all the trucks). :crafty:

FYI - I dive dry, BP/Wing, LP95 (EAN32 usually), and long hose. I'll have a banner hanging off of my canopy that says "Wreck Valley Diver" Look for me and say hello.

Thomas

11B3Y:
I am looking for someone to dive with early Sunday. I don't really want to make the trip unless I have someone definite to dive with.

I am open to all kinds of diving, work on skills, etc.

I drive a green 2-door Honda Civic with a Scuba Flag, PADI, and D.O.G. sticker on the side rear windows (seems to stand out among all the trucks). :crafty:

FYI - I dive dry, BP/Wing, LP95 (EAN32 usually), and long hose. I'll have a banner hanging off of my canopy that says "Wreck Valley Diver" Look for me and say hello.

Thomas

I might be able to do a couple early on Sunday. I'm only an hour from the quarry. I'll let you know by Friday at the latest.

FYI -- I dive wet, back-inflated/weight-integrated, AL80, and sunburn easily, so I'm always looking for a canopy... :D

Curly:
I might be able to do a couple early on Sunday. I'm only an hour from the quarry. I'll let you know by Friday at the latest.

so I'm always looking for a canopy... :D

I have an extra chair. :zap1: or :mostlysun

:crafty:

Would you be up for an afternoon dive? I can be to Dutch by about 1:00pm. I would love to get one long afternoon dive in.

Curly:
Curly - let me know if you will be there early (or at all). I'd like to get a dive before it gets too hot. :wink:
hogluvr:
Our dive club, Divers Anonymous, will be there all day Saturday & Sunday.
Larry
hogluvr - will the dive club have a sign? If not, just look for a banner hanging off of my canopy that says "Wreck Valley Diver" I will set up on the ridge above the water park. We can maybe get in a dive together?

gglad:
Would you be up for an afternoon dive? I can be to Dutch by about 1:00pm. I would love to get one long afternoon dive in.
That might be a bit late for me, I have to leave around that time to make it to a BBQ. Maybe Curly will be staying around longer. :)

11B3Y:
Curly - let me know if you will be there early (or at all). I'd like to get a dive before it gets too hot. :wink:
QUOTE]

If we show up when they open, we could sneak two good ones in before noon -- easy. Up for two? I will let you know if I have "clearance from the tower" by tomorrow morning at the latest.

Curly:
If we show up when they open, we could sneak two good ones in before noon -- easy. Up for two? I will let you know if I have "clearance from the tower" by tomorrow morning at the latest.

My thinking exactly! I have a season pass so I can usually drive right in. Do you have a particular spot where you usually set up?

Thomas

I can't dive Sunday but is anyone interested diving Saturday? I'm open on the times. Got a new a tank I want to try out.

I think I have household 6 talked in to diving Sunday morning, since she don't have a pass I will have to wait to get her through the gate, I will confirm by Saturday evening if I will be there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom