Where to stay and dive in Anilao,PI`s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

415Gem

Reaction score
Hello I will be in Philippines for a 4 week safari. I am gonna start in Anilao. I was wondering if anyone has recent experiences diving near Anilao. Which resort or hotel is best, which dive operator is also tops. Kind regards 415Gem :14:

415Gem:
Hello I will be in Philippines for a 4 week safari. I am gonna start in Anilao. I was wondering if anyone has recent experiences diving near Anilao. Which resort or hotel is best, which dive operator is also tops. Kind regards 415Gem :14:

You may want to post this in the Asia section. There is a dedicated PI forum there that is pretty active. I spent 2 weeks in the Phils in May of this year. I dove Puerta Galera and Subic Bay. The Viz in Subic sucked, but the beautiful ladies made up for it. :D Puerta Galera/Sabang was by far the better of the two for diving. Villa Sabang is a nice place to stay.
http://www.scuba-diving-philippines.com/Menue/scubadiving.html

Drink a few San Migs for me :cheers:

We were in Anilao last year. We stayed at Outrigger who also runs a Tubbataha liveaboarad. We did both and find the accomodations and diving satisfactory to great. There are other resorts like Planet Dive that foreign divers use a lot. The food is 'locally oriented' and therefore some foreigners find it a bit challenging. 2 'upscale resorts' there are the Eagle Point Resort and Dive Solana. I am planning to try Eagle Point next time.

zylke:
how did the dives go?

You know how they went. The Philippines are phenomenal... every dive is just amazing. The trips are a bargain, as well.

415Gem:
415gem,
Try Eagle Point. good place and accomodation. But having fun during and after the dive....its up to you.

jonix:
almost a 2 year old thread. crack boy pao must be up to something again....:rofl3:
it's just doc adelman... he must've stumbled into this...

@doc: how was your recent trip dude?

Jag

You may want to post this in the Asia section. There is a dedicated PI forum there that is pretty active. I spent 2 weeks in the Phils in May of this year. I dove Puerta Galera and Subic Bay. The Viz in Subic sucked, but the beautiful ladies made up for it. :D Puerta Galera/Sabang was by far the better of the two for diving. Villa Sabang is a nice place to stay.
http://www.scuba-diving-philippines.com/Menue/scubadiving.html

Drink a few San Migs for me :cheers:

Cyrstal Blue Dive Resort in Aniloa. Great everything. On site photo pro. 4 clients per dive master. Wide angle, macro. This area is known to have over 600 nudies. TONS of dive sites to choose from. Avoid a full moon for less currents. All of the dive masters are great but Edgar is my favorite.:acclaim:

Back
Top Bottom