Newest Dive Resort Apo Island Dauin Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaV

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I would like to invite all the divers to the newest dive resort in Dauin Philippines. Home to the famous Apo Island. We have world class accomodation and world class diving too. We have 30 dive sites around our area. We have good coral cover and offer muck diving good for macro photography.Visit our site at www.geocities.com/scuba_ventures
Email me for more details!

You are welcome to put your link in your Signature, and we have a commerical section. But you'll have to be an active member to get any publicity here...

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

Welcome to the scubaboard ScubaV! Trust me pare, the best way to advertise yourself is to be an active member. Continue to check out The Philippine Paradise Divers Forum as well as the other forums. You can get info on other dive shops from around the world and gain valuable insight. Watch for how old the threads are!

Alam mo, Marku is a Pinoy SB member also from Dumaguete. Baka attending siya sa Siliman University. Ingat!

chip104:
Welcome to the scubaboard ScubaV! Trust me pare, the best way to advertise yourself is to be an active member. Continue to check out The Philippine Paradise Divers Forum as well as the other forums. You can get info on other dive shops from around the world and gain valuable insight. Watch for how old the threads are!

Alam mo, Marku is a Pinoy SB member also from Dumaguete. Baka attending siya sa Siliman University. Ingat!
Thank you pare for the info.Yeah I know marco.I'll follow your advise.

Great dive in Dauin this holy week. Specifically at masaplod reef. I was lead,I got lost hehehe but I found the reef after 15mins. Saw the usual 1 meter red snappers resting lazily near the coral changing it's color from gray to red. Lots of jacks but small. Sting rays darting here and there. My friend jake martinez tried to run after them to get a decent picture.Visibility was quite good. school of small yellow snappers hundreds?maybe. But lolo pawikan was not there 1.5 meter turtle after the effect of the water. Thanks to john ong and group for coming.Our first diving guests in VIP dauin resort. The're of to apo island to make 4 dives whew tiring.

Andre

Hi and Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

Back
Top Bottom